In New York story headlined "COMEX gold retreats, $400 toyed with, not tasted," please read in paragraph 12 "December silver ended down 18.8 cents at $5.227 an ounce," instead of "Spot silver ended down 18.8 cents..." (changes silver instrument). A corrected version follows. NEW YORK, Nov 17 (Reuters) - COMEX gold rose as close as it could to $400 an ounce without touching it Monday, before bulls lost patience and bailed out even as the threat of terrorism roiled Wall Street and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - COMEX gold retreats, $400 toyed with, not tasted" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642