Corrects RIC for Michelin in last paragraph to MICP.PA from MICH.PA TOKYO, June 27 (Reuters) - Bridgestone Corp. , Japan's biggest tyre maker, on Tuesday cut its annual profit forecast for the current year by 35 percent, saying the rising costs of rubber, oil and other raw materials would hurt more than expected. Bridgestone said it was now likely to make 65 billion yen ($561 million) in net profit for the year to Dec. 31, down from its February forecast of 100 billion yen. That ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-Bridgestone cuts 2006 profit forecast by 35 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.