In May 31 SAN FRANCISCO story headlined "Capital Automotive plans IPO of 2 mln shares" please read in headline and first paragraph "... planned public offering" instead of "... initial public offering." (corrects status) A corrected version follows: SAN FRANCISCO, May 31 (Reuters) - Capital Automotive REIT , a company that finances automobile dealer real estate, said on Tuesday it plans to sell 2 million of its common shares in a planned public offering. The company said it would also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-Capital Automotive eyes planned public offering" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.