In KUALA LUMPUR story headlined "Malaysia auto sales to grow slower in 2006 - trade", please read in second paragraph ... Although Malaysia is Southeast Asia's top passenger car market ... instead of ... Although Malaysia is Southeast Asia's top passenger car market after Thailand ... (corrects ranking). A corrected version follows. KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Malaysian new vehicle sales are likely to slow considerably in 2006, growing at a rate of just 2.5 percent, following a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-CORRECTED-Malaysia auto sales to grow slower in 2006 -" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642