(corrects size of issue to parent) SHANGHAI, Nov 30 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler will take a stake in Chinese commercial vehicle maker Beiqi Foton Motor Co. , buying 297 million new A-shares in the company, Foton said on Thursday. Foton will also issue 129.11 million new shares to its state parent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-DaimlerChrysler to buy stake in China's Foton" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.