In HONG KONG story headlined "Dongfeng Motor in tie-up talks with Renault" please read in second paragraph ..... Nissan Motor Co Ltd .... instead of ....Nissan Diesel Motor Co Ltd . (correcting name of company). A corrected story follows. GUANGZHOU, China, May 18 (Reuters) - China's Dongfeng Motor Corp is in talks toward a tie-up in China with French car maker Renault , a senior Dongfeng official said on Tuesday. "We hope that in the future, we will have some kind of cooperation with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-Dongfeng Motor in tie-up talks with Renault" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642