(Corrects paragraph 8 to clarify legal case) June 27 (Reuters) - Following are some facts about Chinese tyre maker Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber Co. Ltd., which has rebuffed U.S. claims that its tyres are unsafe. On Tuesday, a New Jersey distributor accused Zhongce of supplying defective tyres. Zhongce says it checks every batch and assures customers its products are reliable. For background story, please click [ID:nN26325783] Led by Shanghai-listed Giti Tire Corp. , China has rapidly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-FACTBOX-Facts on China tyre maker Hangzhou Zhongce" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642