In the Oct 28 SHANGHAI story headlined "FEATURE-Red China prefers black cars over SUVs" please read in seventh paragraph..."sold in China"...instead of..."sold in China until recently" (corrects to show Santanas still sold in China). A corrected story follows. By Michael Ellis SHANGHAI, Oct 28 (Reuters) - "The East is Red", says the Chinese revolutionary anthem, but try finding a red car in China. For automakers designing and producing vehicles for the booming Chinese market -- the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-FEATURE-Red China prefers black cars over SUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.