In SYDNEY story headlined "GMAustralia unit hires 1,000 for U.S. exports", please read dateline as ....Jan 25.... instead of ....Jan 24 (correcting date). A corrected story follows. SYDNEY, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Holden Australia, the Australian unit of General Motors Corp , announced on Saturday a hiring drive to recruit 1,000 workers to help build the new Pontiac GTO muscle car for the U.S. market. Holden aims to run assembly lines around the clock at its suburban Adelaide plant in South ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-GMAustralia unit hires 1,000 for U.S. exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.