(Corrects headline to ... raises forecast ... not, keeps forecast) TOKYO, July 30 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co posted a nine-fold surge in quarterly operating profit on Friday on brisk sales in the United States, China, and other Asian markets, and it raised its forecasts despite a sharp rise in the yen. Japan's No. 2 automaker reported an operating profit of 234.4 billion yen ($2.7 billion) for the April-June quarter, up from 25.2 billion yen a year ago and beating the average 138.3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-Honda Q1 jumps on stronger sales; raises forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.