In TOKYO story headlined "Honda Q2 operating profit rises on firm U.S. sales" please read in headline "...Honda Q2 oper profit falls..." instead of "....rises..." and in first paragraph "... one percent fall..." instead of "...one percent rise..." (correcting direction of operating profit). Also deletes fourth and fifth paragraphs. A corrected story follows. TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co , Japan's second-largest auto maker, said on Tuesday it posted a one percent fall in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-Honda Q2 oper profit falls despite firm U.S. sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.