(In fourth paragraph, corrects to 580,000 vehicles sales last year instead of 630,000. In third paragraph, corrects to "expects to produce 1.4 million there annually in the next three to five years" from "expects to produce between that number and 1.4 million there this year.") GUANGZHOU, May 25 (Reuters) - Japan's Honda Motor said on Tuesday it expected annual U.S. car sales to bounce back to 15-16 million in the next three to five years from about 12 million this year, after hitting a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-Honda sees US car mkt growing 30 pct in next 3-5 yrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642