In HONG KONG story, "Honda/Denway China JV sees sales up 13 pct in 2006," please read in third paragraph, "The manufacturer said it sold 230,000 cars in 2005", instead of, "The car manufacturer said it surpassed its target of 230,000 by selling about 240,000 cars in 2005." (Corrects sales figure). A corrected version follows. HONG KONG, Dec 29 (Reuters) - The Chinese car making joint venture between Japan's Honda Motor Co. and Hong Kong-listed Denway Motors Ltd. said on Thursday it aims ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-Honda/Denway China JV sees sales up 13 pct in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.