(Corrects year ago quarterly net sales figure in fourth para to 31.42 billion rupees from 31.48 billion) MUMBAI, May 28 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd , India's top utility vehicles and tractor maker, on Thursday beat expectations with near-doubling in quarterly net profit. Mahindra, which aims to enter the U.S. market with a pick-up truck and sport utility vehicle early next year, said net profit rose to 4.18 billion rupees ($87.6 million) in the fiscal fourth quarter ended ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-India Mahindra Q4 net up 89 pct; beats forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642