(Corrects headline and story to make clear the results refer to Bajaj Holdings and not Bajaj Auto. Also removes reference to year earlier figures as they are not comparable) MUMBAI, May 22 (Reuters) - Bajaj Holdings & Investment Ltd , the parent company of India's No. 2 motorcycle maker, Bajaj Auto Ltd, on Thursday reported a quarterly net profit of 793.2 million rupees ($18 million) on net sales of 626.3 million. Bajaj Holdings, which owns 30 percent of Bajaj Auto, was created after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-India's Bajaj Holdings March qtr profit $18 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642