In TOKYO story headlined "Japan 06/07 auto demand seen up 0.9 pct-industry" please read in fourth paragraph ...gains in 2005/06... instead of ...gains in 2004/05... (correcting year). A corrected story follows. TOKYO, March 16 (Reuters) - Overall demand for new vehicles in Japan is forecast to rise 0.9 percent in the next business year, marking a second straight year of growth, lifted by a sustained recovery in the domestic economy, an industry group said on Thursday. Demand for new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-Japan 06/07 auto demand seen up 0.9 pct -industry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.