In TOKYO story headlined "Japan Hot Stocks-Sanyo Electric, Ito-Yokado, Paris Miki, Toyota," please read in Ito-Yokado hot stock....lowest level since late 1987.... instead of ....lowest level since 1997 (correcting year). A corrected story follows. TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - The following stocks are on the move on Thursday. **SANYO ELECTRIC UP FOLLOWING HOLDING COMPANY REPORT** Sanyo Electric Co Ltd up 2.42 percent at 338 yen after the Nihon Keizai Shimbun business daily said Japan's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-Japan Hot Stocks-Sanyo Electric, Ito-Yokado, Paris Mik" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.