In TOKYO story headlined "Japan July vehicle output up 5.1 pct yr/yr" please read in second paragraph ....The July gain came after a fall in June of 1.5 percent.... instead of ....reversed a declining trend in the past two months. (correcting to say production fell only in June). A corrected story follows. TOKYO, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Japan's domestic vehicle production rose 5.1 pecent in July from a year earlier to 928,745 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association said on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-Japan July vehicle output up 5.1 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.