(Corrects 1st paragraph to weaker yen instead of stronger yen) (Updates to midafternoon) By Aiko Hayashi TOKYO, March 19 (Reuters) - Japanese stocks rose but pared some of their earlier gains on Wednesday, with continuing worries about the global financial system preventing a further rise while exporters such as Toyota Motor Corp received a boost from a somewhat weaker yen. Beaten-down financial shares, including Japan's top bank Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group , also gained after big ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-Japan stocks up 2 pct, but financial worries weigh" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.