(Corrects to show invitation issued by Detroit Electric, not Proton) KUALA LUMPUR, March 26 (Reuters) - PROTON Holdings Bhd : * Malaysia's Proton to sign $331 million deal with Detroit Electric * The two parties will ink the deal on March 30, said Detroit Electric in a press invite. * Detroit Electric will mass produce Pure Electric Vehicles based on Proton vehicle platforms under the deal, according to the invite. * It did not provide further details. (for related story, please ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-Malaysia's Proton, Detroit Electric to sign $331 mln d" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642