In TOKYO story headlined "Matsushita Elec plans boardroom reforms" please read in third paragraph ...Matsushita Vice President Atsushi Murayama... instead of ...Matsushita President Kunio Nakamura... (correcting name of news conference attendee). A corrected story follows. TOKYO, April 23 (Reuters) - Matsushita Electric Industrial Co, maker of Panasonic goods, said on Wednesday it would reform the structure of its board of directors, joining a wave of big Japanese companies aiming to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-Matsushita Elec plans boardroom reforms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642