(Corrects paragraph 1 to ..."expects little impact on crude steel output" from "would lose about 5 percent of annual output". Corrects throughout to show output of pig iron is expected to drop by 200,000 tonnes with little impact on crude output) TOKYO, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Nippon Steel Corp said it expects little impact on crude steel output at a key factory in southern Japan as it works to get two coke-producing furnaces back up and running following a fire last month. The world's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-Nippon Steel: little crude impact at fire-hit plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642