In Feb. 28 SHANGHAI story headlined "GM to launch second Cadillac model in China", please read in fifth paragraph... an imported version of the SRX sport utility vehicle (SUV) for 759,000 yuan ($91,710) and a version made by its Shanghai joint venture for 688,000 yuan... instead of... an imported version of the SRX sport utility vehicle (SUV) for 688,000 yuan ($83,130) and a version made by its Shanghai joint venture for 759,000 yuan... (company corrects prices) A corrected version follows ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-GM to launch second Cadillac model in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642