(Corrects paragraph 3 to NHK Spring not Denso after company spokesman clarified production was halted due to a strike at NHK Spring) SHANGHAI, June 24 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Thursday a south China car plant, which halted production due to a lack of parts from a strike at a supplier, has resumed operation. "All of our four car plants in China are running normally now," said a Honda spokesman in China. Honda halted operations at one of two plants at Guangqi Honda, one of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-Honda China car plant resumes production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.