(The following statement was released by the rating agency) In March 28 story headlined, "Moody's reviews for poss. ups 65 tranches from 42 auto loan-backed securitizations ... please read in headline ... 64 tranches... In first paragraph please read ... 64 securities from 41... instead 65 securities from 42... (Corrects figures in headline and first paragraph. Rewrites headline) A corrected version follows. March 28 - Moody's Investors Service has placed under review for possible ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-Moody's may up 64 tranches auto debt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642