In TOKYO story headlined "UPDATE 1-Nissan to recall 1.02 mln cars over engine trouble" please read in headline ....2.55 million cars.... instead of 1.02 mln cars.... and in first paragraph ....it would recall 1.02 million cars in Japan and an additional 1.53 million overseas .... instead of ....it would recall 1.02 million cars worldwide. (Company clarifies 1.02 million units to be recalled in Japan alone and adds overseas figure.) A corrected story follows. TOKYO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-Nissan to recall 2.55 mln cars over engine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642