In TOKYO story headlined "Toyota Q1 operating profit may be down 11 pct-paper" please delete third paragraph, referring to Japanese accounting rules (company corrects type of accounting rules) A corrected story follows TOKYO, July 30 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp is likely to report an 11 percent fall in operating profit in the first quarter of the business year, hit by a stronger yen, the Nihon Keizai newspaper said on Wednesday. The paper said Toyota was likely to report group ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-Toyota Q1 operating profit may be down 11 p" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.