Changes time frame for extra cost to business year from April-May in second paragraph after company clarification. The error also appeared in UPDATE 1. By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent YOKOHAMA, Japan, June 27 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. , Japan's second-biggest auto maker, warned on Tuesday that its domestic car sales could drop 5 percent below forecast this year as input costs rise and consumers shift to minicars. Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn told the firm's annual meeting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-OFFICIAL-UPDATE 2-Nissan trims sales goal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.