(Corrects paragraph 1 to ... confirming the end of a de-facto suspension ..., not confirming the resumption of ...) TOKYO, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Japan-bound rare earth shipments have left China, Japan's trade minister Akihiro Ohata said on Wednesday, confirming the end of a de-facto suspension by Beijing on exports of the minerals since late September. Japanese companies have complained of restrictions on shipments of the minerals by Chinese customs officials since late September amid a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-Rare earth shipments have left China -Japan trade min" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642