In April 24 Shanghai item "UPDATE 1-SARS arousing alarm among foreign firms in China", please read in paragraph 19... "Honda Motor Co has advised families of expatriate staff members with children in Hong Kong, Guangdong and Beijing to return to Japan as a precautionary measure." (Making clear staff have not been ordered to leave) A corrected repeat follows. By Edwin Chan SHANGHAI, April 24 (Reuters) - Foreign investors, a crucial element behind China's enviable economic growth, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-SARS arousing alarm among foreign firms in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.