(In fifth paragraph corrects KOSPI's highest intraday level to May 15) (Updates to noon) SEOUL, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Seoul shares briefly hit a six-month high on Thursday as shipbuilders extended a recovery, but dipped soon afterwards as banks such as Kookmin fell after the the Bank of Korea said it would raise the cash reserve ratio on short-term deposits. Exporters such as Hyundai Motor Co. dropped amid worries about the impact of a strengthening won on profits, while processors of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-Seoul shares brush 6-mth high; caution on banks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642