(Corrects headline to show overall auto sales, not non-minivehicles, and corrects 1st paragraph to show overall auto sales fell 18.2 percent, not 27.3 percent) TOKYO, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Japan's industry-wide auto sales, including 660cc minivehicles, fell 18.2 percent in November from a year earlier to 368,884 vehicles, industry data showed on Monday. A breakdown of domestic vehicle sales data follows, with year-on-year percentage changes in parentheses. YEAR-TO-DATE JAN-NOV 2008 JAN-NOV ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-TABLE-Japan overall auto sales -18.2 pct y/y in Nov" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.