(Corrects name of company in headline to Talbros from IVRCL Infra) MUMBAI, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Talbros Automotive Components Ltd on Wednesday reported net profit of 15.4 million rupees on net sales of 416.2 million rupees for the quarter to September 2007.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-Talbros July-Sept profit at 15.4 mln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.