(Corrects paragraph 9 to ... "2.1 billion"..., not "2.3 billion" and paragraph 10 to "by nearly three to one" ..., not "at 857 to 761") By Aiko Hayashi TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Japanese stocks picked up some steam on Wednesday as Fujifilm Holdings Corp jumped after lifting its full-year forecasts, but investors remained reluctant to take big positions throughout the day ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision on interest rates. Another bright spot was Sapporo Holdings Ltd . Shares in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-Tokyo stocks rebound as Fujifilm jumps, Fed eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.