In JAKARTA story headlined "UPDATE 1-Astra to hold creditors meeting on December 12" please read in sixth paragraph ...As of 10:40 a.m. (0340 GMT)... not ...As of 1040 GMT...(corrects time). A corrected version follows. JAKARTA, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Leading Indonesian carmaker Astra International said on Thursday the company will meet with its creditors on December 12. "The company plans to hold a second creditors' meeting on December 12 in Singapore," said a company spokesman. The company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Astra to hold creditors meeting on Dec 12" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.