(Corrects Hertz's offer price and Dollar Thrifty's closing price in paragraph 2) * Avis offers $46.50 a share for Dollar Thrifty * Total deal value of $1.33 billion * Offer still below Dollar's last closing price July 28 (Reuters) - Avis Budget Group Inc offered about $1.33 billion to buy Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc , topping rival Hertz Global Holdings' offer, but still short of the company's current market value. Avis offered $46.50 a share for Dollar Thrifty is above ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Avis tops Hertz with $1.33 bln bid for Dollar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642