In JAKARTA story headlined "UPDATE 1-Indonesia Astra's 2004 net profit up 22 pct y/y" please read in third paragraph ... was higher ... instead of ... was slightly lower (correcting comparison). A corrected story follows. JAKARTA, March 21 (Reuters) - Indonesia's largest automotive distributor, PT Astra International Tbk , reported on Monday a 22.3 percent year-on-year rise in its 2004 net profit to 5.4 trillion rupiah ($576 million). Astra's revenue rose 40.7 percent to 44.35 trillion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Indonesia Astra's 2004 net profit up 22 pct y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642