(Corrects second paragraph to say ... third-largest oil consumer ..., not... third-largest oil importer) TOKYO, Dec 26 (Reuters) - Japan's oil product sales in November plunged to their lowest level in 21 years for the month, government data showed on Friday, as the economic downturn continues to eat away at energy demand. An ageing population and a consumer shift towards greener energy have weakened demand in recent years in Japan, the world's third-largest oil consumer. The downtrend ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Japan Nov oil sales fall to 21-year low on re" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642