(Corrects company headquarters in paragraph 8) * Q3 EPS $0.11 vs est. $0.03 * Q3 sales up 57 pct * Says bond repurchase to hurt Q4 Oct 28 (Reuters) - Titan International Inc , which supplies tires and assemblies for off-highway vehicles, posted a better-than-expected quarterly profit as improving farm demand drove sales at its agricultural segment. The company, with a market value of about $511 million, however, gave a mixed forecast for the fourth quarter. "Income from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Titan Int'l Q3 beats on rising farm demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.