In SHANGHAI/TOKYO story headlined "UPDATE 1-Volvo, Toyota ink $257 mln in China engine deals", please change headline figure to $350 mln from $257 mln, and read in first paragraph ..."inked two deals worth more than $350 million..." instead of ..."inked two deals worth $257 million..." (Corrects combined value of deals). In second paragraph, please read ..."In the smaller of the deals,.." instead of..."In the larger of the deals,.." and in ninth paragraph, please read ..."in a $200 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Volvo,Toyota ink $350 mln in China engine dea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642