In TOKYO story headlined "UPDATE 2-Honda Q3 op profit jumps 24 pct, jacks up forecasts" please read in 12th paragraph .... Sales volumes rose in North America and were flat in Europe.... instead of ....Sales volume in North America and Europe were flat (corrects to say North American sales were up, not flat). A corrected story follows. (Writes through with company, analyst comments, details) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. , Japan's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-Honda Q3 op profit jumps 24 pct, jacks up for" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642