In TOKYO story headlined "UPDATE 2-Mazda lifts H1, full-yr net profit forecasts" please read in paragraph 15 ...38.1 billion more than originally forecast...instead of ....less than originally forecast (correcting debt forecast level) A corrected story follows. TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Mazda Motor Corp, Japan's fifth-largest automaker, raised its net profit estimates for the first half and the full year through next March on Thursday, citing cost cuts and a weaker yen. The automaker, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-Mazda lifts H1, full-year profit for" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642