(Corrects ratio of work force reduction in paragraph 13 to represent percentage of workers eligible for buyout plan instead of overall work force.) (Recasts with closing share price, details) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, April 24 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. said on Tuesday it would cut up to 1,500 jobs in Japan for the first head-count reduction at home in eight years as it aims to match lower production in a shrinking domestic market. Applications for the early ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-UPDATE 3-Nissan to cut 1,500 jobs in Japan as market s" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642