In HANOI story headlined "Vietnam may delay higher auto tariffs-state media", please read in paragraph five... She declined further comment ...instead of... He declined further comment (corrects gender of speaker). A corrected story follows. HANOI, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Hit by protests from foreign automakers, Vietnam may delay by three or six months the implementation of higher auto parts tariffs that have stunned the industry. The Ministry of Finance issued a December 4 decision that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-Vietnam may delay higher auto tariffs-state media" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642