(Corrects month in second paragraph to June, not December, as earlier sent) * Earnings include $21 mln stock that vests over 3 yrs * Pay package on par with Ford's Mulally DETROIT, April 27 (Reuters) - The chief executive of Visteon Corp was awarded nearly $27 million in cash and stock in 2010, the year the auto parts supplier emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy, although much of that will not vest until 2013. The pay package for CEO Donald Stebbins, who became CEO of Visteon in June ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-Visteon CEO's 2010 pay package of $27 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.