(Corrects headline, first paragraph to say ... lowest in 32 years ..., not ... 22 years) *Japan new vehicle sales seen down 8 pct in 2009/10 -lobby *Auto lobby says to ask government for demand stimulus *Tokyo Motor Show to be scaled back as foreign brands cancel *Japan carmakers' Feb global output logs double-digit pct fall *Toyota to make fewer cars in May on weak sales -report By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, March 24 (Reuters) - Japan's auto industry lobby forecast ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-WRAPUP 1-Japan car lobby wants help as sales head to 3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642