(Corrects Tata Steel profit rise in paragraph 6) * Japanese steelmakers post lower earnings * Steelmakers believe they can raise prices, pass on costs (Adds Tata Steel results) By Yuko Inoue TOKYO, July 31 (Reuters) - Japan's biggest steelmakers, including the world's No.2 Nippon Steel Corp , posted lower quarterly earnings but raised their full-year forecasts as they increase prices and pass on input costs to customers such as automaker Toyota Motor Corp . The companies, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - CORRECTED-WRAPUP 3-Nippon Steel,JFE Q1 down; Nippon ups f'cast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642