(Corrects figure in paragraph 3 to 15 million from 50 million) FRANKFURT, Oct 25 (Reuters) - German carmaker Daimler AG is seeing scant impact from the U.S. credit crunch other than the usual rise in late payments that accompanies an economic slowdown, Chief Financial Officer Bodo Uebber said. "We have a weaker U.S. economy," he told a conference call on third-quarter results on Thursday when asked about fallout from the U.S. subprime mortgage woes. "We have in some (U.S.) states some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Daimler plays down impact of U.S. mortgage turmoil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.