In FRANKFURT item headlined "Daimler's Smart agrees with workers over job cuts", please read in lead paragraph ... "300 job cuts" ... instead of "450 job cuts" (corrects number) A corrected version follows. FRANKFURT, May 24 (Reuters) - Management at DaimlerChrysler's loss-making Smart unit has reached an agreement with its works council over 300 job cuts in Germany, Smart said on Wednesday. "The necessary personnel measures begin on July 1 and should be completed by the end of this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Daimler's Smart agrees with workers over job cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642