In CHICAGO story headlined "Dana posts quarterly net loss on charges," please read in first paragraph ... close facilities and repurchase debt ... instead of ... close facilities and refinance debt ... (corrects debt activity) A corrected version follows. CHICAGO, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Dana Corp. on Wednesday posted a quarterly net loss on charges to complete the sale of its replacement auto parts business, close facilities and repurchase debt. The net loss amounted to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Dana posts quarterly net loss on charges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.